Sunday, October 13, 2013

Perspective Changing Book - A Dog's Purpose & A Dog's Journey



A Dog’s Purpose and a Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron are magical books that help you see the world through a dog’s eyes.


In his stories, a dog goes through multiple lifetimes as a variety of pooches, trying to find (since it’s gender changes) his/her true calling. These heartwarming books will make you laugh and cry as you see the joy dog’s bring to our lives and the cruelty humans can bring to theirs.


My favorite part of these books is how well they show how silly our expectations and behaviors sometimes seem through a dog’s eyes.

Absolute must reads for every dog lover.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! I've read the book "A Dogs Purpose" and thought it was an interesting read. I found it interesting how the dog's life went through its stages. I could relate his behaviors to our dogs in many ways. It also made me look at our dogs in a different light and it has made me wonder more what they might think of us! :-)

    And also, thank-you for the kind words on the loss of our girl Taylor. You took great care of her during the time that she was with us, and everyone at the office took great care of 'us' on Wednesday and for that you all have my gratitude and thanks. I hope you are doing well, and we'll see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it too! Yeah, sometimes Quinny looks at me and it's obvious the words going through her head are "what the *heck* are you doing?". Even if we're not always on the same page with our pets though, the love and friendship there is very real.

    I'm so proud of our group and glad to know you guys got the help you needed that day. I'm sure we'll be catching up about one of the other pooches soon. <3

    ReplyDelete